My DDPYoga transformation!

Friday 11 October 2013

Vlog - 11/10/2013 - In which our hero talks about a chaotic week in a random pose....

Howdy folks! 

So first off before you watch the vid, go check out the cool sneak preview here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151625603835936&set=a.10150848168455936.393427.597605935&type=1&theater

Feel free to add me as a friend on Facebook if you haven't already :) Join me after the jump for the vid!




As for the video it's a fairly short on, as I mention in the vid my dear lady is back home from the hospital and looking after her way more important than spending 10 minutes talking about myself.  So, as it was requested by several people (Heidi....looking in your direction here sweetheart)  I decided to do the video in a somewhat interesting post,  enjoy!


One final thing, a buddy of mine, Ross, is doing a podcast interviewing members of the team DDP community, the stuff he has up so far is interesting, and I definitely recommend giving it a look/listen!

http://www.teamddpyoga.com/group/team-ddp-yoga-experience-podcast

Peace till next week folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment