My DDPYoga transformation!

Thursday 31 October 2013

Questions from the (Vertical!) Plank Episode 9 - What's your 'up' music for when you work out?


Howdy folks!

So trying something a little new today, in the name of more handstand practice, it's a vertical plank!


Find out more after the jump!





So....yes, before anyone says it, not the *best* handstand effort I've ever made at the end here.  The main issue to start with is that I'm too far away from the wall.  I can do a *little* better closer in, but still working on finding that balance!  If anyone has any advice for me, it's welcome!

As it's related to the video, I do mention 1 specific band that might be a little obscure, here's a link to their site:

http://www.turisas.com/site/

Hope you enjoy, if you've got a question you'd like answering, please drop it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment