My DDPYoga transformation!

Saturday 17 August 2013

Questions From The Plank Episode 3 - What do you eat on a 'normal' day?

Howdy folks!

A very late episode of questions from the plank this week, owing to re-fliming and me being on stay-cation (my parents are over visiting me from the UK)

I'm going to have at least 1 more video up this week, which will be my parents (extremely British) reaction to seeing me for the first time since I started my DDPYoga journey.  That's going to replace my extended Blog for this week.

I'm also still very much looking for questions for Questions From The Plank, and actually need one for next week!  If you think you've got something that would be suitable (all it needs to be is answerable in 2-3 minutes and related to me and/or my DDPYoga journey)...please drop it into the comments below.



And finally as I do mention it once again in the video, if you're looking for more information on DDPYoga or want to be a part of the free community site which contains the workout tutorial and a host of other resources, go to www.teamddpyoga.com

For now though, enjoy the vid!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for answering my questions and congrats on exceeding your former best. I'm impressed that you work out twice a day. That's amazing commitment. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete