My DDPYoga transformation!

Monday 12 August 2013

In which our hero puts up some more progress photos!

Howdy folks!

A couple of record quality issues mean that Questions From The Plank is going to get redone on Wednesday (although for the record, my plank was 2' 11'') so I guess I need something else to put up...

Maybe my monthly progress photos that I took this morning?  Ha! Good call!

Not doing to comment too much here, only to say that there's some great progress and I'll take the time to add them to the main page images when I get a spare second!








3 comments:

  1. Brilliant stuff, delighted to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Crap! I think I need to follow you on this Mark. Already lost 8kg in Poland... without even trying... so I can imagine if I try I will loose a lot more

    ReplyDelete