My DDPYoga transformation!

Friday 9 August 2013

In which our hero summaries his last week and talks flexibility!

Howdy folks!

Not much to say that's no in the video and the pictures here, so feast your eyes on my day 1-180 flexibility progress!






Pretty good huh? :) Anyway, my vlog not only summarizes my DDPYoga week, but also looks at flexibility, and talks about why it's such an important part of DDPYoga, and now, my lifestyle.  Enjoy!



As always folks, if you want to find out more, go to www.teamddpyoga.com and take a look around, join us in the chat room, or take a look at some of the sample videos and workouts!




1 comment:

  1. Loved this video! And not just because of the shout out...it was interesting, encouraging, and motivating to see your flexibility journey outlined. You're doing great!

    Oh...this is HeidiSue, in case you didn't figure it out :)

    ReplyDelete