My DDPYoga transformation!

Friday 13 September 2013

Vlog - 13/09/2013 - In which our hero updates you all on his AWESOME DDPYoga week, and talks food...

Howdy folks!

It's extended Blog time again! Slightly shorter one this week. 

First of though,  and it's in the vid, but for anyone that doesn't watch, my blog now has over *1000* total views! WOOOT!

Huge thanks to all of you that keep coming back to follow my journey!

Check out the latest vids after the jump!




So, here's my own vid, enjoy!




Now, I did mention that my friend, the very lovely Kat has a video that you all should watch, here it is:


Don't forget to go to www.teamddpyoga.com if you're interested in DDPYoga and wanna find out more, jump in the chat room and say hi! We don't bite (hard) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment