My DDPYoga transformation!

Sunday 8 September 2013

Questions From The Plank Episode 5 - Who/What keeps you going on your DDPYoga Journey?

Howdy folks!

Another episode for ya!  The episode is coming a little bit earlier than usual as I'm not doing a longer blog this weekend.  I took a bit of R and R to get over the back to back visits of my parents and my in-laws. 

My parents are *both* doing extremely well on their first week on DDPYoga, so huge shout out to them, and as I do mention it in the video, if you're thinking of starting DDPYoga and haven't already, sign up to http://www.teamddpyoga.com/ for a ton of information and a great community including my fine self (and my parents!)

So without further ado....

We get to this week's episode, which turned into a bit of a 'secret origins' episode whilst I answered a question from the lovely Katrina (and yoga dog!)....enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment