My DDPYoga transformation!

Sunday 10 November 2013

In which our hero shows off some new *photos of doom!* and gives an updated on how day 1 of his '5 days of diamond cutter!' challenge is going.

Howdy folks!

YAY!  New picture day!  Take a gander at those, and check out my 5 days of DC progress after the jump!




So, new photos?  Oh yeah baby!







So, it's been 60 days since I last did these, what with Suse being in hospital I never really got to them last month.  There's some GREAT progress here though, particularly in light of how underwhelmed I was with the last ones...and is that the merest hint of an honest to the Gods 6-pack I see?   Only time will tell.

As a bonus for this here post, and continuing daily for the week,  here's a vid of my summarizing today's Diamond Cutter in a vertical plank position,  you may notice there's no bump/handstand attempt at the end, my shoulders were a little stiff, and I really DONT wanna push them on day 1 with something silly.  Enjoy!


Keep an eye out tomorrow for my day 2 update!

No comments:

Post a Comment