My DDPYoga transformation!

Thursday 25 July 2013

In which our hero tries his hand at Vlogging, and introduces himself for new watchers!

Hi folks!

I'll introduce myself properly in the video at the bottom of this page, but before I get to that, I wanted to put up a brief introduction, and a few links to those of you who don't know what DDPYoga is.


DDPYoga is a mixture of Yoga positions Old School Calisthenics and 'dynamic resistance' workouts, created by former pro-wrestler and WCW Champion Diamond Dallas Page.  It's been part of my life for the past 6 1/2 months and has improved it in ways I couldn't imagine.  I was 375lbs when I started, to find out what I am now you'll have to watch the video!



You can find more information on DDPYoga at: http://www.ddpyoga.com/site/index.php/en/

Even if you have precisely zero interest in doing DDPYoga, I really recommend you head to the front page, and watch the video about Arthur Boorman,  At the very least, it's going to brighten your day considerably.

If you watched the vid and you're interested in learning more.  Part of my own story so far is up there too:

https://www.store.ddpyoga.com/mark.html

Below is the first of many videos I'm going to be posting.  If you've got any questions, have anything you'd like to see me showing on the video, or just wanna hang, feel free to leave a comment in the comments section.  Or if you prefer....head on over to the DDPYoga community site: www.teamddpyoga.com  It's the best community I've ever been a part of, and I'm in there most nights.

Below is the first of many, many vlogs I'm going to be posting on here.  Some will just be progress updates, some will be more like this, where I want to share a success story with you about something cool that happened to me, or something cool I've done. 
 
*BANG!*


NB: I'm using an entirely new camera...the quality will improve as I go along!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic to watch. You are an inspiration! Keep buying those shirts:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave! hahahaha! what a couple of cute kitties. Good job on this amazing plank! :) Thank goodness for your Ernie! Tell her to get in FRONT of the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very much working on getting her in front of the camera...including threatening to film her whilst she sleeps so it's old news :) It'll happen eventually

    ReplyDelete