My DDPYoga transformation!

Saturday 26 April 2014

Vlog 26/04/14 - In which our hero invites a special guest!

Howdy folks!

So I was going to do a blog all about accountability partners, where to find one, what to look for etc.  But then I came up with a far more fun and entertaining way to hit the topic!  Check out my discussion live from Skype with my good buddy September after the jump!






This was a TON of fun to do guys, huge thank you to September for agreeing to join me.  I'd love to hear what people think of this as a format, so please do drop me some feedback on it!

If you'd like to see more from September (and who wouldn't?) you can check out her own blog 'My next 50 years' at: Http://sradecki.blogspot.com

She has a totally different perspective to mine on a lot of things, it's well worth a look!
 
 
QFTP still to come (I got the order wrong in the video)!





No comments:

Post a Comment