My DDPYoga transformation!

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Vlog - 12/02/2014 - In which our hero addresses a *very* special person, and (hopefully) imparts an important lesson

Howdy folks!

So yeah, doing something a little different this week!  Find out what after the jump.




So I figure it's never too early on to start teaching my unborn child some of the VERY important lessons in life.




So yeah inb4 'it's way too early to be doing one of these'.  It's actually very important to me to have recorded at least one of these recorded in this house (which for the sake of full disclosure I won't miss when we move out TOMORROW!).  It was also this week that I first heard someone actually say the sentence that's very much becoming my manta, even though it's what DDP has been teaching all along.  So say it with me:

'Never underestimate the power of your own enthusiasm'

....and let's say it again.....

'Never underestimate the power of your own enthusiasm'

Man I could keep that going all day! And hopefully, now I have a video on which I'm teaching it to my unborn child, I will.

Oh, and before anyone says it....yes it *is* cute just how nervous I look in this video....hey I'm new at this!

'normal' service will be resumed...whenever my new house gets Internet....

Peace folks! I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment